CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Stella's First Steps

Yes, that's a little exaggerated, she's been cruising for months and taking steps here and there, but she is now officially a walker people! Like overnight! So sad that this little baby is now a toddler! The growing up is killing me. But the look on her little face is oh so super cute and proud! Good thing she started today and made it official, she turns 15 months tomorrow and I was starting to get a little worried that she might crawl/cruise forever!

7 comments:

lifeinsuburbia said...

So CUTE!! Good Job Stella!

The Mossmans said...

Way to go, Stella! You did it!! What a big girl!

Anonymous said...

It's so stinkin' sad. Push her back down and make her crawl for awhile longer!

Sherry said...

her hair looks so long! She looks so cute and excited about it! I can't believe she's already that big!!

Anonymous said...

She is killing me with that little face. That is so sweet, Ashli!!

Anonymous said...

GO GIRL!!

ginny said...

Awwwww...my baby is all growed up! I feel like the more milestones Stella reaches, the more intimate I know Chris. Julie prolly has many of the same looking pictures of baby Chris. Just don't take her to her swimming lesson with her GD dolly!! ;))