CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 08, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Stella Rose!


Another year has flown by us. I know I've said this a million times, but why does it have to go so quickly? Their not babies long enough! Now I have a very active, adventurous and chatty two year old who will either give me a heart attack with her dare devilish ways or keep me younger longer because I'm forever chasing her! Thought I would share some pics of this shoe obsessed, dora/ariel lovin girl who will always be my baby! Love you little Stellie! And huge thanks to Jen for capturing such great shots of a very unwilling participant! 5 out of 200, not so bad, right?!?

3 comments:

Sherry said...

She's seriously not that big yet! But look at how beautiful see is! So glad to see an update. Hope you're doing great!

Sherry said...

She's seriously not that big yet! But look at how beautiful see is! So glad to see an update. Hope you're doing great!

The Mossmans said...

Happy Birthday, Stellie! You were the perfect Birthday Princess! We love you!