CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 16, 2007

So long.......

I have had absolutely no motivation to get on the computer much less blog, maybe the summer heat wave we are having that finally hit? Although, it's still not nearly as hot as the last one, with record breaking temps and being 9 mos preggo, I'll never forget that summer, believe me! Stella's birthday is fast approaching and the only exciting thing about it might be that I won't have to buy anymore formula! People, I am ever so sad that the baby is growing up sooooooo fast. Truly. Heart. Breaking. Moving on, how cute is she clapping her hands and waving?





And of the three girls on the fourth!

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Love the wave. She looks like she just saw her best friend across the street. Once again, adorable adorable girls.

lifeinsuburbia said...

She is growing up so fast. it makes me a little panicky that she is almost one. panicky i tell you.

The Mossmans said...

Ugh! If Stella is almost one that means Peri is getting close to her birthday, too! Where does the time go?

Stella, as always, is so precious. I love her! What a cute 4th picture, too. Those girls crack me up!

Unknown said...

When I think about next summer I realize that Jack will be going on TWO, not the littls baby he is now. It's a cruel thing when babies grow up.

Stella is DIVINE.

Oh- and the mermaid love as come to our house. Bring Lily over.

Anonymous said...

Oh, so cute! What a honey. -Camille