CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday Baby Stella

Yes she is still a baby and not a toddler, not matter what anyone says! Can't believe it has been a year, from a tiny quiet baby to a still fairly quiet but very busy almost toddler. She is not walking, but pulls up and cruises along furniture and stands alone sometimes, so maybe soon. I'm fine with the crawling though. Although, I am quite sick of the dog hair in the hands and dirty look on the top of feet and legs. I swear I clean my floors people, but judging the way she looks at the end of each day, it sure doesn't look like it! Peek a boo is the game of choice at the moment and she even hands me blankets or pillows to put over her to play it, so funny. She is also has become quite affectionate and gives us kisses now. Adorable! She is much more adventurous than the other two girls ever were and I think we will have to break out the locks for the cabinets and all other safety measures that we never really had to do with the other girls.

Seems like so long ago that we brought her home from the hospital and into our lives, but at the same time, no time at all if that makes any sense. Happy 1st little one!

2 comments:

The Mossmans said...

Sweet Stella. I really can't believe she is one! Time really flies. I can't wait to see how she changes over the next few years!

Unknown said...

Sigh . . . already? Really?

She is precious.

Jack says, "Happy Birthday, Stella!"