CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Happy Birthday Ava Ryann!

After a long, intensely hard labor my sister in law finally gave birth at 11:59 p.m on October the 10th! My prediction was the 11th and she was off by only a few seconds! She was doing really well, had the epidural, and for some reason it didn't take and then they realized the baby was breech, so she ended up having a cesarean. Mom and baby are doing great, well baby anyway. When I left the hospital about an hour ago, poor Whitney was throwing up and couldn't even stop to hold Ava for the first time!



How cute is my brother Taylor holding his baby girl! Can you tell I am so super excited to be an aunt, Finally! More photos will follow tomorrow, as the girls are dying to meet their first cousin ever!

9 comments:

lifeinsuburbia said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her! And how sweet is Tay holding the baby! Congrats Whitney and Taylor!

The Mossmans said...

She is precious!!! I feel so bad for Whitney, but what a great payoff. Congrats to all of your family!

Anonymous said...

She is so pretty!! Poor Whitney,it's bad enough she is in pain, but throwing up too!!?? UGH.

ginny said...

Oh how exciting! I can't believe Whitney had such a miserable experience, it just breaks my heart! Can't wait to see the little one! I'ma swaddle her and rock her. I can't remember what it was called that I did to stella, do you all?

ashli said...

I was just thinking about that the other day Ginny! The five S's I think. Swaddle, suck(paci), swing, and my mind is blank, can't remember the rest.

ashli said...

Side? What's the last one?

The Mossmans said...

Swaddle, Swing, Suck, Side and Shhhh....I think.

Sherry said...

yep...those are the 5 S's. I absolutely love that book. Harvey Karp is a genius.-excuse the eavesdropping:)- Congrats on becoming an aunt!!1

Anonymous said...

I'm finally getting on and reading this post- she is so sweet, how exciting to have a new baby in your life! Congratulations Whitney & Taylor. -Camille