CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 01, 2007

1 year pics a little later!

I was of course delayed in getting these taken, but here they are! How cute are these? I love this kid! We have been insanely busy and the blog has been, well, not top priority. We are all alive and well. Work, school, ballet, soccer, and birthday parties have taken us over completely and I need a breather! We are going for a little one night getaway this Saturday to Dallas for the big OU/TX game and I couldn't be happier! Did I mention I don't even care for football much or OU? Do I care? NO! We will be free of the girls and having lots of adult time with some friends, so what we are actually going to be doing doesn't really matter to me. I have to admit I think going to the game will be pretty fun though.



5 comments:

Sherry said...

She is such a doll!!! I love the pigtails. Have a blast at the game-it's good to hear from you!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, serious Stelly!

The Mossmans said...

First, thank you for updating your blog. I was beginning to think it was a lost cause. Not that you've been busy or anything...

Second, I LOVE these pics - so cute! And finally, I hope you have fun this weekend. You both deserve it!

Anonymous said...

OH ASHLEY!! She is sooo cute!!! I love the pigtails!!

Anonymous said...

she's a dollbaby! Camille