CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Vegas

Back from Vegas. Totally kicked my ass. But it was worth every minute. Didn't win big, but hey we had fun, so what the hell. I had a blast learning black jack with the girls, thanks for teaching me, I vow to never waste my money on those damn slots again. I even played a little Texas hold em and did fairly well, there too. Looking forward to next year! You know it could take my 30plus year old body that long to recover after all that!











4 comments:

The Mossmans said...

Girl, you aren't kidding - my ass is draggin'! What an amazing time! Vegas 2009!!!

Anonymous said...

Girl. I've said it before and I'll say it again. THE MOST group picture taking people in the universe!
But you really know I'm just pissed cause I wasn't there. BITCHES!!!
I was here. coughing up my lungs. and nursing my poor pinky toe. What a weekend.
Glad you guys had a great time!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you two had a great time! I'm glad you did, you two deserve it!

ginny said...

ridiculous fun! And you absolutely proved me wrong regarding my worrying about the whole group vibe and that crazy city. It was awesome! And you know I don't say that too often (the proving me wrong part)!!!!!